Electric Indigo

By Nadira Permata - 10:13 AM

The sun was starting to set. I lied on my back staring deep into the ceiling. My mind wandered. It went places. I kept thinking; what is this? What kind of phase am I in?


My heart is full, but at the same time, there's a void refusing to be filled. A great denial waiting to be unveiled. There is a wall, one high enough I can never climb. There is a border, visible, yet untouchable. I can't get through. Yet, leaving is not an option. So I stayed, I sat down, for what feels like an eternity. 

Phone calls upon phone calls. Weeks go by. Everything is confusing. As if my mind doesn't function anymore. Logic is off, eyes are closed. I started doing things blindly. 

So tell me, am I falling for the idea of it, or am I really free falling deep into the unknown?   


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments