November Haul: Lush, Chanel, NARS, BornPrettyStore

By Nadira Permata - 8:10 AM

I don't think i ever done a haul post (if i did probably once), so i thought, why not? This is a collective haul, meaning i bought it overtime not a one-time purchase. I've been trying some Lush products, i'll make a review on the ones that i love, so stay tune for that!



I recently made purchases on Born Pretty Store, Lush, Chanel, and NARS. 

Here's the details of what i bought! 

(Top; Left to right) 
  1. 2 beauty blender-ish from Born Pretty Store
  2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
  3. Chanel CC Cream (I've been meaning to try this since forever!)
  4. O.P.I - Glitzerland
  5. O.P.I - Alpine Snow
  6. Lush Ocean Salt & Hair Doctor
  7. A mini blue stamping polish from Born Pretty Store
  8. A Born Pretty Store matte top coat
  9. O.P.I - Save Me (this is gorgeous!)
  10. O.P.I - Green-which Village
  11. Lush Solid Shampoo - Soak and Float
  12. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
(Bottom; Left to right) - All from Born Pretty Store
  1. 2 clear cases and 1 pink silicone case (I'm planning to do a DIY phone case soon!)
  2. Nail striping brush set
  3. 2 nail striping tapes
  4. A Chanel & Dior nail sticker 
  5. A lace nail sticker
So that's all i bought, i'm planning to do a review and DIY soon using some of these products!

Xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 Comments