November Favorites!

By Nadira Permata - 9:52 AM

Wow, it's been a while since i've done monthly favorites, the last one is June Favorites i believe. I didn't any favorites on previous months simply because i didn't try too many stuff. I have tons of  non beauty favorites (especially songs because it's been 5 months, so beware).


Beauty


Bioderma Sensibio this is a cold favorite, i mean, who doesn't love Bioderma? This is most gentle makeup remover i've ever tried, yet still removes makeup thoroughly. I'm thinking about getting the smaller bottle for travel, it'll come in handy!
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry this product has saved my life so many times. There are times when my hair looks so gross, but i don't have time to wash it. Plus the cherry one smells sooo good!
Chanel CC Cream i believe most people are familiar with this, it's pretty popular. I'd say this is the best cc/bb/tinted moisturizer/cream i've used. It has medium coverage (but you can build it up) and a little goes a long way with this guy. Review is coming soon. 
O.P.I - Glitzerland i've been looking for a gold polish for so long, but for some reason i never buy any until i found this. It's the perfect gold/bronzy color. 
O.P.I - Save Me is one of  the prettiest glitter polish i've seen. It's kinda hard to remove it, but it's well worth it for the prettiness!
Beauty Blender-ish from BornPrettyStore this is a really great product for the price. I never use the original beauty blender so i can't compare it. But it makes my foundation looks so smooth and flawless without being cakey. 
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub since it's december and the weather is getting colder, my lips is so chapped. So i've been applying lip balms a lot and scrubbing it twice a week. I just love how you can just lick it off of your lips. It doesn't taste like bubblegum, but it's still good, taste sweet like sugar, because it is sugar.
Maybelline Colortattoo in Tough As Toupe when i go out, sometimes i'm to lazy to do my eye makeup, so i just apply this on my eyelid and set it with a similar eyeshadow for stand-alone-eyeshadow. 


Non Beauty

* Sully & Mike iPhone Case from eBay (this is really random, but i love it, it's so cute!)
  • Songs
* Avril Lavigne - Bitchin' Summer
* Avril Lavigne - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
* Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart
* Bring Me The Horizon - Sleepwalking
* Bring Me The Horizon - Shadow Moses
* Bring Me The Horizon - Deathbeds
(Sorry, i just love BMTH's album, Sempiternal)
* We Are The In Crowd - Never Be What You Want
* We Are The In Crowd - Both Sides Of The Story
* Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble 
* Tonight Alive - Lonely Girl
* Parachute - Forever and Always (Yes i cried listening to this song, it's so sad)
* Cassadee Pope - 11
* Corey Gray - Wrecking Ball Cover
  • TV Show
* The Vampire Diaries (Duh ;)) 
* The Originals (Although i miss Klaus in TVD, but The Originals is really amazing)
  • People
* Matt Nicholls - Bring Me The Horizon's drummer
He's like.... The Jack Barakat of BMTH, he's cute, he's talented, he's silly, he's funny and he's disgusting, i love him.
* Alan Ashby - Of Mice and Men's guitarist 
I'd say the hottest/cutest ginger ever, and the fact that he love cats & only 3 years older than me just... I'm sold, i love him.
* Bart Baker - Youtuber
He's a parody genius, if that even a thing. His parodies are incredible. The lyrics are amazingly true and he put so much efforts into it. 

I believe that is all my favorites for November. 

Xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments