Update!

By Nadira Permata - 8:54 AM

Happy (extremely late) new year! So sorry for the lack of post, i've been really caught up with everything. I was on vacation with my family and i've been doing college stuff. Also i lost my camera, in my own house... That's how clumsy i am. I've been looking for days but haven't found it yet, so there won't be any shot/post until i find it, but thankfully i pre-shot some photos for reviews, so i'll be posting that sometime soon.

Other than spending some quality time with my families and doing college stuff, all i do lately is sitting in front of my computer and watch youtube... That's it. I have no life. I can spend hours upon hours just watching vlogs from Shane Dawson, WatchUsLiveandStuff (Anthony & Kalel), Zoella, Marcus Butler, Caspar Lee, Jacksgap, Danisnotonfire, Bart (Bart Baker's new vlog channel), livinlikelindsey, and so many more... I just love youtubers and their daily vlogs since i have no life...

Anyway, hope you had a good year so far!

Xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi I just ran into your blog, and I love it, You are very creative :)
    You have a new follower on Google+ and GFC

    www.maribiscotti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete