Sponsored Review: Lavie Lash

By Nadira Permata - 7:01 AM

Hiya! I'm back with another review! Last week i received a package from Lavie Lash. I've always been a fan of false lashes, i used to collect them. 


They sent me 3 lovely false lashes. My personal favorite is snowdrop, which is the short and full one. What i noticed about this brand is, not only it's handmade, but it's also high quality yet affordable with just IDR 30.000/pair. Some of the lashes i've collected are a lot more expensive, but sadly it was cheaply made. 


Lavie Lash made with 100% sterilized human hair. I totally recommend this brand if you love false lashes (PS: This is my honest opinion, my opinion can't be bought). 


(Snowdrop)




Overall i'm really pleased with the quality and the price, i feel like everyone can afford it. 

For more info you can check: http://www.lavielash.com

Disclaimer: I was sent this product(s) for free. ALL opinions are 100%  my own. I did not receive money in exchange for this review. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the great review babe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baru tau grand lavina (nama mobil) nyiptain eyelashes... H3h3h3h3 wgwgwg wqwqwq wxwxwx wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malem Miss Nadira..
    Perkenalkan saya vina, saya sedang mencari responden pengguna The Body Shop da Martha Tilaar untuk data skripsi saya... Setelah saya cari- cari ternyata di beautyblogger ada blognya miss, dan kelihatannya pengalaman pakai berbagai cosmetic brand... kalau boleh saya mau minta tolong miss untuk isi skala saya... di link
    The Body Shop http://goo.gl/El1rcC
    Martha Tilaar http://goo.gl/gGeSpE
    Kalau miss nadira bersedia tolong data di kedua link tersebut diisi ya miss... Terimakasih :)

    ReplyDelete