HAPPY 2016! Where Have I Been?

By Nadira Permata - 7:42 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Well not quite since i'm writing this at 10.35 pm WIB. Anyways, happy 2016 folks! It's been a while since i posted anything really- on this blog. I've got so caught up with college stuff and extracurricular activities for the past 1,5 year so i've neglected blogging and the beauty industry because i can't keep up. Noticed that i've lost my domain nadirapermata.com as well, i do planning to get a new domain soon. Now that i have more spare time and i promised myself to start posting again considering i'm majoring in english in college so might as well practice my writing skill. 

Boy, i've missed this. 

I'm looking forward to re-join the beauty blogging communities and posting exciting things on this blog! See you very soon, loves. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments