Collective Haul - Singapore & Staff Sale

By Nadira Permata - 9:23 PM

Remember my last post when i said i would start blogging again? Yeah.. He. Things happened. Anyway, i'm back! And hopefully for the better. I bought a brand new camera which supposed to be a big commitment for me to go back blogging again. Beside, it has always been my passion, also, long story short i work for L'Oreal now (well it's an internship), at NYX to be exact, i'd probably make a full blog post on this because it's so much to tell. 

Into the actual content of this post- i went shopping! This is a collective haul, meaning i did not buy everything at once. I love seeing other people's hauls so i thought why not make one. I recently went to Singapore for a short holiday, so i bought few items, as for the YSLs i got from a staff sale at my office. 






  • Batitste Dry Shampoo in Floral (travel size) 
I've been a big fan of dry shampoos lately since i work from 9 to 6 on a daily basis which means i don't always have time to wash my hair. I have the full size to which i keep on my desk at the office is such a hassle to be brought everywhere so i thought having this teeny tiny size will be a life-saver for me. 
  • Revlon ColorSilk Beautiful Color in Medium Blonde 
I recently ombre-ed my hair and i just want a neutral blonde color for my ends so i'd give this one a try. 
  • Queen Helene Mint Juleps Masque
Have you ever wonder what the classic green mask you've seen in movies so often? Yup, you found it. I've always love using a mint mask and this one by Queen Helene is my all time favorite ever since i was in high school, i have not repurchase it in a long time and i can't wait to fall in love all over again.
  • Lady Speed Stick 
Hands down my go-to deodorant, it smells so good and the scent lingers all day. 
  • Nivea Men: After Shave Balm
For most people who are into beauty, this product probably will sound familiar. The actual purpose of it is to be used as an after shave- however many beauty gurus swore by this product as a face primer. Some even said it's better than the high end ones. So automatically i want to get my hands on them.




  • Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
I've been meaning to try this particular concealer/highlighter for so long and i finally found them. Since i recently bought the YSL Touche Eclat, i'm planning on doing a comparison post for this two babies!


  • Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
This is my third tube/bottle of this product. Enough said. You know a best-selling concealer when you see it. 
  • Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
This is the one mascara i never had the intention to try but my cousin got me this so why not give it a shot. 
  • L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
Like i said i recently ombre-ed my hair so i needed some extra moisture for my ends and i've heard a lot of great stuff on this product.
  • Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Mascara
Most of my favorite mascaras are from Maybelline and i've never seen this one before. I love how the brush shaped like a pair of lips. I look forward to try this one out!



As for the from the staff sale I bought: 
  • YSL Touche Eclat in number 3.5 and 5.5
  • YSL Blush Encre De Peau in number 01
  • YSL Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in number 07
  • YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in number 08, 09, 17, 22 (I got two pieces of 09 and 17),
  • Lancome Ombre Hypnose Stylo in number 01
Hope you enjoy this very first post in 2016! 
Xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. SUPEEEERB Haul.. YSL-nya sangat menggiurkan..
    www.sistersdyne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. working in the industry and a beauty blogger definitely has it perks ya :). i interested to know your thought on the Touche eclat, i've heard polarizing review about that product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely ;) i look forward to review it soon!

      Delete