Derma E Cleanser and Very Clear Moisturizer Review

By Nadira Permata - 8:24 PM

So i recently got my hands on a brand i've never tried before, yet heard so many good things about it. Called Derma E, apparently it originates from California and now making its debut in Indonesia. From the two products i got, the cleanser is definitely my favourite, contrary to popular belief that the moisturizer is the star of the brand.




Let's start with the Derma E Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser. This facial wash claim to remove excess makeup and impurities to promote a more visibly radiant complexion. The first thing i noticed was the scent, since it is infused with vitamin C, it has a very fresh, yet subtle smell of citrus. The consistency is very thin and watery, although it lathers nicely on my the palm of my hands, it feels gentle without abruptly stripping the natural oil on my face. 



After cleansing, it leaves my face feeling very clean. It is definitely on the drier side, however it doesn't necessarily pulling my skin too tight.




Onto the next one, the Derma E Very Clear Moisturizer. This one is considered cult's favourite when it comes to Derma E. I've seen great reviews on Female Daily platforms. However, this is my verdict of several days using it. 

My first impression would be; the smell. The product is made for acne prone skin, which explains the tea tree oil in it. The scent reminds me of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash! 



The cream itself feels very thick, so a little definitely goes a long way with this product. My skin type is combination oily, however i do love products that hydrates, i love the feeling of well-moisturised skin. 

Right after it was applied, the face feels very heavy, so bear in mind to apply a small amount because a little goes a long way with this fella. I wouldn't recommend this to a very sensitive skin, simply due to the fact that i feel a sting around my nose and my skin can take a lot, so it's saying something.

After a few weeks of using the product, i feel like my face became clearer in a sense of it significantly reduces the bumps and acne scars on my face.



The price point of this brand is definitely on the higher side, though it is still a drugstore brand. However it is not as expensive as high ends skincare would cost. 

Both of this products are available on Watsons and Lemonilo i believe. The cleanser retails for IDR 330,000 and the moisturizer is IDR 420,000. 

Overall Rating: 

Derma E Evenly Radiant Brightening Cleanser
8.5/10
Repurchase? Yes!

Derma E Very Clear Moisturizer
6.5/10
Repurchase? Maybe not

xo, 
signature

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments