All Too Well

By Nadira Permata - 5:22 AM

For some unknown reason, those cold nights reminded me of you. Your warmth, your presence in the windy evening. It got me imagining life at its fullest. Coming home to a pair of arms that would catch me when i accidentally tripped over the bad things in life.


  It's been a hot minute since we had it all on our hands, collecting moments and feelings. We parted ways, drawing circles on the ground with our fingers. I've had enough time blaming myself, now i've got up, standing on my two feet. You've been broken, long enough for me to see. I've caused you enough troubles and my endless guilt won't do justice. Even with guilt rushing through my veins, still- i can't wrap my fingers around the idea of not being able to hold you close to me or simply asking you how your day has been. You were- and always will be the one person who taught me a lot in life. I'm so proud of the person you've become today. We're living two different lives now, i've got my main focus and so are you. You deserve someone who can see who you truly are pass through your thick skin and heart. You got my blessings, go do things your heart desires.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comments